Made of American-sourced Sylacauga marble and durable fiber strands, LuxStone shower walls come in a variety of styles that can complement any of your bathroom design goals. Let's take a look at our 2020 style options.
Elegant Look of Marble
If you are looking to add some elegance to your bathroom, you can't go wrong with the look of marble. The finest homes and buildings utilize marble for its natural beauty. Why not bring some of that elegance to your bathroom?
- CrossCut Dune - White and gray sprawling veins provide an elegant look that pairs well with lighter bathroom colors.
- Calcutta Crema - The more pronounced Gray and white pattern accommodates both contemporary and classic design tastes.
- Cintilante Bluette - Dynamic cool blue and white pattering provide a bolder take and the look of marble.
The Look of Natural Stone
If you are looking to pay a little homage to nature in your bathroom, there are a couple of LuxStone wall patterns that can provide the look of stone:
- VeinCut Dune - Features smooth, parallel lines and a light sandy hue emulating the patterns of real stone.
- VeinCut Sandbar - Provides texture and stone-appearance, but in a darker shade to complement darker bathroom colors.
Modern Industrial Look
- White Brick - Subtle texture and structured pattern brings a clean, bright look to your bathroom.
Simple, Yet Versatile
If you desire a more simple, clean look for the bathing area, that can accommodate any bathroom decor, consider these classic colors:
- White - Clean and crisp, white can complement any color and any style of bathroom.
- Biscuit - Classic, creamy shade that works well with contemporary, traditional and country styles.
If you are looking to mix things up a bit, the simple white/biscuit walls can also be used in conjunction with any of the above patterns. Contact our design experts today to help you plan your bath upgrade today.
Subscribe to Pacific Bath Company's Blog